Hard to keep up with the dumb-offs underway at The People’s Building in OKC but here goes:
- Our bigoted boys in the Legislature can’t resist introducing and trying to duplicate the worst proposals found in the other 49 states so we should have expected Sen. Nathan Dahm to file a “Don’t Say Gay” bill.
2. The most transparent governor in Oklahoma history, that being Clueless Kevin Stitt, vetoed a bill that would have required his top appointees to reveal a bare minimum of financial information so the public would have some chance to see obvious and not so obvious conflicts of interest. So much for transparency.
3. Republican Party Chair John Bennett, while campaigning for Congress, called for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be executed by firing squad. His audience applauded. Good work Eastern Oklahoma Republican morons. Bet you are proud of yourselves as you tuck your little ones in with a prayer from the Bible about love, charity, forgiveness, compassion or some other words you don’t mean. Just because Bennett is a complete idiot you don’t have to behave like one as well … do you?
4. The Supreme Court heard arguments most all day Wednesday about an Oklahoma court case called Castro-Huerta. You will hear more about it and I predict the state will lose … again. Why, oh, why does the Stitt Administration continue to blow millions of dollars on court cases they will surely lose. Doesn’t anybody care about your tax money anymore? Then start acting like it.
5. Finally, a minor deal, except to folks who live east of Norman. The Turnpike Authority has requested the State Bond Oversight Committee approve the issuance of $200 million in bonds to start the work on ACCESS Oklahoma, which in plain English means the construction of the turnpike out near Lake Thunderbird. Be sure and call Stitt and tell him you oppose this road with all your heart and then a bunch of you will still go ahead and vote for him in November. Oh, yes you will.
Well, those five ought to hold you for now, unless you want more tidbits about what the dummies in OKC are doing to ruin your lives. If you don’t like it, quit voting for them, but if you do still send them back to office, don’t blame me.