- His parents and his wife.
- Write-in ballots from people in Azerbaijan who did not meet him during his trip over there.
- OSU alumni who have received plum jobs in Stitt’s Administration.
- Lawyers both in state and out of state who have profited from his failed lawsuits, which are numerous.
- The owners of the California electric car company who have received untold millions in direct subsidies to move to Pryor.
Groups and individuals who should vote against him in 2022:
- Any tribal member.
- Educators from Pre-K through graduate school and including CareerTech professionals plus higher education employees as well.
- State employees.
- The unemployed.
- Retired personnel who received no COLAs.
6. Anybody who lives in the Oklahoma City SMSA because Stitt does not recognize any of those nearly one million people. To count with him, it is either Jenks, Broken Arrow or Stillwater.
- Employees especially at Ft. Supply.
- Children under the age of 12 who will attend school and be dangerously exposed to COVID-19 and the delta variant because Stitt is a home-schooling, arrogant, hard-headed and selfish millionaire who doesn’t give a shit about those kids … or much of anybody else, either.
Therefore, if one totals up the For and Against categories, Stitt should lose 2-1 in 2022.
However, there is one other group I left out that will tilt the balance of the race to Stitt overwhelmingly which means he will win. That group?
Uninformed Oklahoma voters who don’t know their head from their ass and will just wander into the polls, vote straight Republican and send this jerk back to the mansion on 23rd street for four more years of dismal leadership.